 Trains / 1424

Subject:
has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:45:51 GMT

has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?
i am planing to make one to go with my american 4-4-0 steam locomotive and want
other examples for inspiration.

RE: has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?
and scroll to the bottom for more tender and 4-4-0 related links.
Mark Benz

has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?
i am planing to make one to go with my american 4-4-0 steam locomotive and
want
other examples for inspiration.

Re: has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?
Re: has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?
has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?
i am planing to make one to go with my american 4-4-0 steam locomotive and • want
other examples for inspiration.

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models
Select trains from menu

Eric Brok