 Trains / 14164
14163  |  14165
Subject:
I'm proud to present to you...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:26:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

After some evenings behind my little iMac, loads of rendering, organizing,
beging for files  ;-) , and writing stupid HTML, I can finally present you...

But wait. First things first.
I know it is not perfect; there are no stickers, some parts are wrong (7750
has small wheels, I hope someone will post the correct ones), missing (tubes
on the 77550 and 2 other steam engines) or not 100% the right colour. But I
did my best. I hope to update some parts/models, mabye throw in some minifigs.
And then there is the years. I used LUGNET as guideline but someone pointed
out to me that these are probably the american release dates (?). Some of
you suggested  things or gave me ideas, hints and tips (thank you all). Some
of them I listened to (white background), some were ignored. Sorry, but I
can't make everybody happy.

Well, have a look at it. Download it. Print it. Stick it on your wall, your
kids wall, at  Lego shows, or where ever you want it. But don't forget to
photograph it and send me a copy (by e- or snail-mail).

Well, I'm of to bed, going to dream up a new project!

http://www.puntgaaf.com/LegoTrainPoster/

Bye now & peace for all of you!
Jeroen