 Trains / 13761
Re: Pictures of FGLTC train show in Muelheim/Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/fgltc7.html

Excellent show, Ben-- congratulations to you all!  I'm trying hard to think of • a
time where I have seen so many high quality MOCs in one place before and I
can't

Thanks for that big praise, but I fear you are exaggerating a little: maybe it
has been the best European train show ever, but I think we need another one or
two years to reach the level of GMLTC or PNLTC shows.....

We have had lots of highlights, now we have to create a full diorama displayfor
future events.

And thank you for showing me that I had a long lost brother "legopapi"! ;-) • You
must tell me more about Michael...

He is one of the Methusalems in the German Lego online community. He founded
the first German Lego forum in early 1998(?).
But Michael had not the time to keep the forum clean from spam, so René
Hoffmeister overtook the forum later and made it part of www.1000steine.de gate
into the German Lego-world.
Now "legopapi" has only his site leg-godt.de but is not that active anymore.

Maybe you are brothers in mind: Michael builds now in 8-w too (as lots of
others do). This monsterwaggon is his creation:

Kind Regards,

Ben