 Trains / 13615
Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:14:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
Yes, the new GMLTC train layout has had its world premier at the 2001
Hostfest in Minot, North Dakota.

I was looking at this over & over yesterday. Great job! I am very interested
in seeing more pic's. I would like to see that steam roller close up as well
as the grey & sand red building.

very impressive!

Jonathan