 Trains / 13287
13286  |  13288
Subject:
9V Train pieces - local sources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:15:59 GMT

Hi,

as a new 9V LEGO train builder am I looking for local (Australian) or US
sources for the following necessary pieces:

* 5300 Train Motor 9V

* 5304 Wheel sets

* 5303 Buffers and Magnetic Couplers

 * 5309 Wagon Plate

(Other 9V train pieces?)

I believe those pieces should enable to me accomplish two things:

1. Upgrade/modify old 4.5/12V trains to 9V usage
2. Create new 9V trains and wagons (MOC's)

Anyone with suggestions and/or advice for purchase within Australia please
let me know.
(and please don't say  "try Shop@Home" because it's not available to
Australia.. yet).  ;-)

Kind Regards,