 Trains / 13173
Re: New Brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 02:02:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason King writes:

Train stuff :-

Nice. You nailed that unit. Do you know the provenance? It kind of looks
like a GM or GE rather than a British unit. Any reason you chose it (other
than it looks cool with that inverse sloped windshield and cab overhang,
which came out great, by the way)?