 Trains / 13161
Re: double container waggon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:54:45 GMT

Nice car.  I think you have captured the prototype well.  I'm always looking for different intermodal ideas, and this is
a type of car not seen in North America.

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:GIx8C4.3tK@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

My double (90') container waggon is ready! Ideas, raytraces, partlist and
.DAT-file are on http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5485 ,
buildingsteps on http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6571 and
digiphoto's of the MOC on http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6610 .
Please some feedback (both pos and neg)