 Trains / 12464
Re: D.C. Metrorail Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:24:00 GMT

Question though, how is it for strength?  Building the entire car 'snot', I'm
wondering how it keeps from collapsing or sagging in the middle?

Having built a engine SNOT, it can be made to work OK.  I haven't yet looked at
the car, but it should be strong enough...

(of course, the engine completely puzzled SRC when he got it...but it had
suffered at the hands of the posties!)

James P