 Trains / 12304
Re: GATS Church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:18:35 GMT

"Peter F. Guenther" wrote:

No, see, the church is gonna be one of our train CARS.  Put that puppy up on
bogieplates and away you go!  (You should see how big the train engine is!)

"This train is bound for glory, this train... WOO-WOO.  This train is bound for
glory, this train..." :-)

-John

Peter