 Trains / 12288
Re: Brickfest Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:16:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Now that Brickshelf is back up, can anyone comment on what this was for

Is this the inspiration for My Own Train?

And this one
Should this be captioned  - "And the crowd goes wild!! " ??

I would have really enjoyed being in the room when the Legends 10001 picture
was held up...

Bryan
I imagine the applause was pretty loud...-Harvey