 Trains / 11852
Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:46:00 GMT

Mike,

Cool! You and your club have a super layout! I love all of the eye candy!
Nice to see 12v trains at a US train show, wish I could see them in person.
And I like the white and black Metroliner like train with 4 club cars!
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=50696)

Keep up the great work...

Robin Werner - GFLTC
www.gfltc.org

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
Here is a quick upload of pictures from the first day of our GATS show.
More commentary will follow later tonight.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot