 Trains / 10097
Re: IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 06:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven  Barile writes:

<explains yet again, but in the wrong group>

I'm sorry that you're frustrated at yourself because you didn't communicate
clearly enough for everyone the first time. People naturally have concerns
when things appear to be at cross purposes. But hopefully it's clear now.

Where you went awry was in even accidentally hinting that LD somehow was
asking that things, that rightly ought to be organized by us, be organized a
certain way, that just sets people off... However it *is* reasonable that if
LD supports a club that there are expectations about the club (such as what
it shows at shows, for instance).

Thanks, and now can we discuss something else like... who built a killer
train out of all these bulk packs we've been begging for for the last 3 years!

Well, since you asked. Twice, no less...

I did. (1) Here you go:

http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info.html#MTW-3002-bu

How do I know it's killer? I'm almost out of my first production run
already... But then what else would you expect from Milton Train Works,
*the* premier custom train kit purveyor?? Other people may have released
models before I did (2), other people may have released models that cost
less(3), but no one has a better or broader train product range. Not even
LEGO(r). At least not yet anyway.

Hope that helps. :-)

1 - Well, out of the windows, doors and tiles anyway. I spurn wagon plates.
2 - And I'm glad they did. Standing on the shoulders of giants and all that.
3 - Quality ain't cheap. You get what you pay for.
++Lar