 Town / 9844
Re: Water Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hello,

Here is an idea I came up with for a water tower for the roofs of some of my
buildings:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=261130>

I've used the Viking wheels and I am quite happy with the way it come out. I
feel it offers a bit more detail than using the smooth round panels which I have
used in the past.

I am thinking these might be good for water towers for train layout and such as
well.  I think it would be easy to put a spout and chain on it and build taller
legs.

Thoughts/comments/improvement ideas always welcome.

Best,

Jonathan

That is very, very nice. I might have to get some viking wheels just to have a
play with it.

Tim