 Town / 9814
    Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan —Daniel Rubin
   (...) From the thumbnail on the Lugnet front page, I thought this was a photo of a real building that the MOC was based on. I'm pretty much a space guy, but this MOC amazes me. Great work! -Dan Rubin (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan —James Garrett
   (...) Thanks for the comments! I would probably be a spacer if I wasn't so interested in architecture. I read a lot of SF and have some old dusty plastic spaceship models hanging up in my house. Have you seen my only Lego space effort (Bab5 Hyperion (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)