 Town / 9619
  Re: Moscow in the 80s - diorama

Hi Tim, very nice diorama! To be honest, I have expected something different when I read the title (a virtual version of moscow, of course - for which I am now waiting month and years...:-) ) It looks like a capital so crowded and also it reminds me (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Moscow in the 80s - diorama

(...) Hi Andreas, Thanks I have most of the stuff in CAD so if you'd like to render it I'll be happy to assemble it for you ;) Your render style would suit it much more than mine would... of course it might take a while to render :) Tim (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)