 Town / 9557
  Re: on the shelves now (Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW)

(...) i just called the woodfield store "chicago suburbs" and they have it in stock as well. 1847 517 1640 ondrew (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: at S@H USA now as well (Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW)

(...) S@H has them now as well. My wallet is now about $165.00 lighter. (tax and shipping . . .) Jonathan (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: at S@H USA now as well (Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW)

(...) This just arrived. I can't believe how big the box is. Huge. I don't normally buy large sets, so I am really blown away by how big it is. My company is moving in May so I will have to find a way to get it home. It is a good thing, otherwise it (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)