 Town / 9456
9455  |  9457
Subject:
How long is a piece of string?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:21:39 GMT

To be more specific, How long is the piece of string in the 6361 Mobile Crane
set.  I just bought one of these great little sets and the only thing It's
missing is the string from the crane.  I have some genuine Lego String in my
parts bin and want to have the set as close to original as possible.

I checked on Peeron but it doesn't specify the length, only that there is string
in the set, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew