 Town / 9452
Re: Old 12V, town, yellow castle adverts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:56:59 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:
hi folks,

I just wanna let you know that I've uploaded some hires scans (each 6-8 MB) of
adverts I found in some old german comic books from the eighties. enjoy!

Those were the days....
They were lovely sets then with decent features (signals anyone?)
Shame I was never allowed any :(

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/