 Town / 9443
Re: PSLTC Suburban House Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 04:25:45 GMT

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007, it was written:

Example house:

-------------

That's a really pretty tree in that yard. Is the angling done by clipping the
foliage segments together via the flower sprues?

I believe so, yes.  I think the first time I saw this technique was a MOC
by Anu Pehrson at a SEALUG meeting
[1].  I think that MOC influenced Jeff's.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/

[1] Ouch.  Too much brightening---a consequence of my old monitor.