 Town / 9278
9277  |  9279
Subject:
Set 7904 extra's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.year.2006
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:40:41 GMT

Anyone else noticed that set 7904 - City Advent Calendar 2006 seems to have an unusually large number of extra parts included? For the 9 days I’ve opened so far, from the 9 individual little polybags, only the two bags that just contained a minifig didn’t have any extra parts inside them. In all other 7 bags I’ve found one or more extra parts, including several ones of a type you normally don’t see as extra part in sets.

The “yield” of extra’s so far (first 9 days) is:

1x Black Arm Mechanical, Battle Droid
1x Light Bluish Gray Bar 1 x 3 with Clip and Stud Receptacle (Robot Arm)
1x Trans-Orange Cone 1 x 1
1x Trans-Yellow Cone 1 x 1
1x Light Bluish Gray Plate, Modified 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical - Type 3 (thick U clip)
1x Black Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with 1 Stud
2x Trans-Orange Plate, Round 1 x 1
1x Trans-Dark Blue Slope 30 1 x 1 x 2/3
1x Trans-Red Slope 30 1 x 1 x 2/3
2x Light Bluish Gray Tap 1 x 1
1x Blue Tile 1 x 2 with Groove
2x White Tile, Decorated 1 x 2 with Computer Keyboard Standard Pattern image
1x Light Bluish Gray Tile, Modified 1 x 2 Grill with Bottom Groove / Lip
1x Black Wheel Trolley / Skateboard

If this turns out to be a new trend, I welcome it :-)

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.