 Town / 9191
    Re: Lego Superhero Comic —Nathan Todd
    Missed the old comics... great work! Though as well as new heroes you need to come up with a cheesy escape ploy for the old ones... Looking forward to more! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Lego Superhero Comic —Jason Gross
   (...) I can't divulge any future plot points, but I will say this ... I doubt we've seen the last of the original characters. After all, this is a comic book, and comic book characters are never truly dead. How many times has Marvel killed off poor (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)