 Town / 8802
8801  |  8803
Subject:
Russell's Town Structure Contest Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:50:40 GMT

Here are my entries. They might not be up to the caliber of John Neal or
Jonathan Lopes, but here they are anyway:

The first one is a brand new building called the Ng Shing Gung Temple. I took a
little bit of creative liberty on the colors, but I think it looks pretty close
to the real thing. A replica of the original building now sits as part of
Historic San Jose.

http://www.chcp.org/Ng_Shing_Gung.html

The second one is a building that has been on a few train layouts already, but I
have never announced it publically before. It is called The Old Locomotive Pub.
It was in Canterbury, England before becoming a pile of rubble. Only one photo
of it exists showing it sandwiched between two other buildings, so I did not put
any windows or anything on the other three sides.

http://homepages.tesco.net/~jamiep/frames/canthall.html#oldloco

I might build a couple more smaller buildings, but I am in the middle of moving,
so I might not have the time.

Russell
BayLTC