 Town / 8663
Re: WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:17:49 GMT

--SNIP--
And I'm completely stumped about the white arrow that's built into the street.
Does anyone know how this was done?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/misterzumbi/City/Brooklyn/pict0133watchthe_streetmarkings.jpg

Or do I detect a small gap above the bend?

Andreas

I think I can see a gap on the round brick but the slopes look flush. Could be
microsnottery or just some discrete edges.

Tim