 Town / 8659
  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) The LEGO version of the Noodly Lord is now my desktop image. It replaced this wonderful pic (by Mijasper on BShelf): (URL) The FSM Church is easily one of the best MOCs I've seen this year! -Lenny (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) Thanks! Of course, with it being the 4th of January, this year's MOC list has to be pretty short... ;) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)