 Town / 8283
8282  |  8284
Subject:
The all-new LUGNET .Underground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.announce, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 22:33:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Announcing the all new LUGNET .Underground page:

http://news.lugnet.com/underground/

The LEGO “Underground” theme seemed to have never quite reached it’s full potential... kind of like a ‘diamond in the rough’. I felt that the one official subtheme (Rock Raiders) deserved a better place on LUGNET, and there is still a lot in this ‘vein’ to be explored here. It is my hope to revive interest in, and allow the expansion of, this theme. I know that there are some .underground fans out there, so please take a visit to this early corner of LUGNET.

I have developed a quick FAQ, a links page, and an Ideas page on the theme; please visit .underground to view them.

Also, there are quite a number of old posts/threads in .underground, which featured theme-related MOCs. Some of those links are now dead... So, if you have a .Underground MOC that you’d like to post, show, or annouce again, please post it in .underground, and it may be Featured on the sidebar.

PLMKWYT about the page(s)! (and if you have any ideas, please let me know!)

Diggin’ the scene....
“Big Daddy” Nelson