 Town / 7541
Re: Second entry for TGBSLILA, a work in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 02:20:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Amatnieks wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg wrote:
   Looks really great, is it comming to the QBD meeting on Monday so we can have a first hand look?

Love to, if I can find transport (bit big to cycle with)

Aaron, what area are you in? I’m sure there would be someone going somewhere near you on the way that could pick you up.

ROSCO