 Town / 7449
Re: higdon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 10:33:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I must say I enjoyed looking at these buildings from higdon on Brickshelf.

Nice work.

Indeed... indeed... very nice stuff.

Try this search string to find some of Deborah’s previous posts about her models: http://news.lugnet.com/?q=deborah+higdon ... you’ll find quite a few

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1931 being the first post I think.

Hope that helps!

thanks to both of you for the pointers to my work! i’m new to posting to lugnet but have been lurking for years. i’m glad i made the decision to start showing others what i make. as i told someone else, you can only get so much support and interest from non-afol family and friends. this makes the hobby so much more rewarding to be able to share it with people who feel the same way about “plastic”.

as a result of posting to lugnet, i joined our local lug group (parlugment, ottawa) and have met a great group of people who seem as enthusiastic about this hobby as i am. i’m looking forward to working and sharing with them all the more.

-§ deborah §-