 Town / 7003
  1773 & 2140

Hey, I'm looking for 1773 and 2140 stickers and 1773 instruction sheet, anyone out there that can help me!? Scans would be the best please. Josh (20 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: 1773 & 2140

(...) Well, I can help you with one of those. I scanned the sticker sheet for 2140 and uploaded it to Brickshelf. Here's the directory when it gets moderated: (URL) the largest file (300dpi gif, 392KB): (URL) well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: 1773 & 2140

(...) Well, that didn't work. I looked over the TOS for Brickshelf, and although it doesn't mention stickers, I guess they are included in the 'do not post instructions' envelope. So here are the stickers for a limited time as a zip file: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.scans)