 Town / 7001
Re: New uses for steering wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 03:29:46 GMT

I'm not convinced about your other one as a train thing. Real grab irons tend to
be a bit flatter to the body. Maybe the spacers will like it though,

I agree.  But I haven't seen anything else even close.  I think it represents
the grab holds well enough that there is no doubt as to what they are even if
they are not 100% accurate.  Thanks for the feedback.

Merry Xmas

Mike