 Town / 6341
6340  |  6342
Subject:
Tradesman's Ute
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 01:40:26 GMT

Hi all,

We’ve had a builder in over the last few weeks renovating our house. He did a fantastic job working around our crooked old house, and I knew he has a five y.o. son, so as a bonus ‘payment’ I made a version of his ute and trailer (complete with all the accessories including an esky and compressor) in Lego.

He was very pleased with it, but I don’t think his son’s going to get to play with it much :)

I made it in classic Legoland style ie. it’s 4 wide, which was an interesting change for me, and features a flat tray with drop sides and a covered trailer with working doors.

Brickshelf folder

PLMKWYT

Allister