 Town / 5544
5543  |  5545
Subject:
Planes, trains and automobiles. Oh and PostModernist Architecture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:06:21 GMT

Here are several new things I've built throughout the fall and would like
people to see:

Planes:
My wife insists that I explain that that is an Eskimo guide with the pilot
and explorer. She didn't recognize his ethnicity.

Trains (Maintenence of Way Vehicle):