 Town / 5498
    Re: The "return" of Town in 2003 —Bryan Kinkel
   Benjamin, Thank you for sharing this with us. I find it interesting that this news came up. The fact that Lego has produced a new set of road plates ((URL) may indeed point to a new town theme offering. A recent Lego Shop at Home catalog showed the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: The "return" of Town in 2003 - new road plates sighted —Jeremy Dullard
   Kmart Brunswick - new WIDE roads. Picture shows "Cre8r"&"Jax" dudes living in relative harmony with "Minis". No 2003 catlogs though. Sorry didn't check price. I am happy to see new road plates, I used to love mixing up my Road, Crater and Space (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)