 Town / 2393
2392  |  2394
Subject:
Town contest entries now closed - Voting begins Feb 18th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:45:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

At close of entries last night, this is what we have:

Town Layout (13)
Diorama (13)
Large building (31)
Medium building (36)
Small building (30)
Small vehicles (61)
Large vehicles (37)
Small Aircraft (13)
Large Aircraft (10)
Small Boats/ships (4)
Large Boats/ships (8)
Structures (4)
Microfig scale (3)
Macro scale (0)

A total of 263 entries! Congratulations and thanks to everyone for all your
wonderful creations... we've got an amazing depth and breadth of models
here.

I am going to take the next couple of days to set up the voting pages and do
a little rearranging: 61 small vehicles is too many to reasonably scan and
choose between, so I will probably split out a Fire Apparatus category from
it since there are a lot of fire trucks. I will post when and how to start
voting: probably Feb 18th (Sunday).

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1