 Town / 2389
Re: My unfinished town diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 04:22:08 GMT

Jonathan Lopes wrote:
This is great. I love the layout & buildings. What really gets me is the
detail....trees, traffic lights, windowsills & architecture...all the little
things that make such a big difference....and thats only the outside! The
interiors are wonderful as well!

Thanks! I plan on adding a lot more trees and street details as soon as
time permits.  I've just about fallen in love with using 1x1 plates from
the mosiac for 'tile' floors.

I needed a 'fence' around a freight yard in my town layout but didn't have
any good ideas until I saw the fence near your train station...that's the one!

I came up with this design when I came out of my dark ages a few years
ago.  I want to put a top rail around it but centerng it on the corners
is
giving me a headache.

You took a moment in your post to thank others for the inspiration...well
thank you as well.

Great stuff!

Thanks and you're welcome!
-chris