 Town / 10128
Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 01:56:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've given this a lot of thought over the last couple of weeks and I have three
themes that I would like to suggest.  Here is the first one:

TV News Team

A News Broadcasting Team would make a great addition to the existing police,
fire, and rescue themes.  With all of the emergencies in the LEGO city that need
emergency response teams, shouldn't the news team also be there?

1) Reporting Helicopter - $10 to $20 price range - helicpoter with pilot, camera
operator, and opening side doors

2) Television News Team - $20 to $30 price range - large TV news broadcasting
truck with camera operator, female reporter, adjustable transmitting antenna or
dish, and a scene that is news-worthy

3) News Studio with Small Truck - $30 to $40 range - TV broadcasting studio with
two-person desk, two cameras, room for camera switching, room for video editing,
and small truck for fast news response

Thanks,
Scott
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=wardlws