 Town / 10126
    RE: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Ray Silva
   Steven, Speaking of Lime Green Fire Engines, I'd love to see one from TLG too. But until they make one, you can check out this pic of my Lime Green Fire Engine. (URL) In that same pic, you will also see some other color fire engines I have put (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

        Lego fire sets (was Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line) —Steven Asbury
   (...) There are (URL) lots of departments> that have lime fire trucks, but Lego hasn't given us the parts to make them. In addition, almost all (URL) fire departments> have their rigs in lime. Based on my conversations with other builders, I put (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Lego fire sets (was Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line) —Steven Asbury
   (...) The (URL) 2012 fire set photos> have now been widely distributed. I know some people will groan at yet another line of city fire sets, but keep in mind that kids are the target audience, and these sets sell well. However, Lego put some (...) (12 years ago, 13-Oct-12, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)