 Town / 10126

RE: TLG wants your input on the CITY line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:10:40 GMT

Steven,

Speaking of Lime Green Fire Engines, I'd love to see one from TLG too.  But
until they make one, you can check out this pic of my Lime Green Fire
Engine.  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3275744

In that same pic, you will also see some other color fire engines I have put
together as there are some depts. that opt for other than the traditional
red.

Ray Silva

socalray@cox.net

  _____