 Town / 10092
    Re: First National Bank of LEGO —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I love it. Great job. It looks incredibly solid as well. Dark bley and sand green work really well together. I like the solution to the roof line at the corner of the building too. The only thing I might have done differently would have been (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: First National Bank of LEGO —Dave Sterling
   (...) Jonathan: Thanks for the kind words and the great idea! I agree that a foundation layer of light bley would probably set it off nicely. The good news is that (as you pointed out) it is quite sturdy. Thus, adding a two-plate layer to the bottom (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)