 Technic / Bionicle / 747
746  |  748
Subject:
New Bionicle Related mechendise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 00:56:24 GMT

New Bionicle Related mechendise has arrived at teh Outlet. $4 for a oddly
designed Bionicle Mouspad, $1.25 for a Bionicle Ruler(7" I believe) and they
now have all 6 Toa, the Same 4 Turagha(No Nuju or Matau At alL!), and teh
same 3 Rahi sets. O mask Box Packs, $2 Each, include 1 noble, 1 Greater
mask, 1 Head piece, 1 eye piece(Random color), and 2 3x Bars. Boxes make it
impossible to ID which masks are in there.  They still have the reagular
color masks in there thought, which sux(seeing as I got an Extra Orange
Vakama and White Kopaka in a pck!)