 Technic / Bionicle / 639
Re: Throbot limb improvements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:24:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
To the contrary, half of my Toa sets limb pieces (legs in particular) have
become very loose.  I think they didn't used to be that way.  Lewa is the only
set that has the textures on the leg peices - I had assumed it was wear and
tear, because he is the one I have had the longest (I managed to buy him and
Kopaka during a trip to France in March).  I expect the rest of my Toa will
become loose as well over time.  Anyone else had this problem?
Ian

My nephew's Kopaka has one rather loose leg but he actually bought it that way