 Technic / Bionicle / 631
Re: The Next Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
Greetings, amateur astrologers!  I noticed that the red comet is about
two-thirds of the way from the last constellation to the next one.  Any
predictions on when the next event will be?  Hopefully they will have
fixed the errors in the game before then...
Ian

Early estimates set the next event at 19:00 GMT on 15th July 2001, but we
have learnt that there is human intervention behind the scenes to 'enable'
the new stuff, so an amount of variation is expected.

Regards,

Phil in Yorkshire.