 Technic / Bionicle / 322
Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rex Young writes:
Hi everyone,

Has anyone ordered for these sets??  I thought about ordering them.  If
anyone ordered these sets, did they recieve them yet??  I called Shop at
Home today and asked the receptionist some questions about ordering so i
might order these.  Please let me know what everyone else thinks.

Thanks,
Rex
ryoung@tbscc.com

I ordered it. It should come on Thursday, Friday or Monday. I think it's
really cruel that lego released these incredibly awesome sets in Europe,
while the only one we Americans don't have to wait for is the suckiest one.