 Technic / Bionicle / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:19:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

www.bionicle.com has changed today (I think).

You can now get loads of info on the masks, tools, Toa and Turaga and
download screensavers and wallpapers (if you have the can and mask codes)

If anyone wants the codes posted here, LMK

Huw

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) I would very much like the codes posted as I don't have any yet (Codes, Cans, or Bionicles) 6 months is a long time to wait. //VR Keef (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)
  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

The Bionicle info page has this: Are you a reader of Ca se passe comme ca or Megatop? If you are, enter the secret password you received in the space below. Any of you folks in Europe want to track these down for us? (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)
  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

Random observations of Lego's new Bionicle website: Each Toa has a short trailer movie using sweet cgi. Each mask has a specific power associated with it. Obviously each Toa and Turaga have a specific mask that they prefer and that mask's power it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)
  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) ...Not that I want to encourage posting "secret" codes we are only supposed to get by buying the product, I would like to see the codes, since I have no way of getting them legally at the moment :-( --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)