 Technic / Bionicle / 284
283  |  285
Subject:
Joy! I'm back in the game (was: I can't get in anymore.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:34:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tomas Clark writes:
Try this address:
http://www.lego.com/matanui/matanui.asp

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Thank you for the prompt and useful reply. I can see mata nui now

(Note that you don't need to login with a Club ID to play, only to have it
save your position automatically -- that's the reason behind the
"machination," it's so you can save. It's not clear enough at the moment
that you don't need to login to play.)

Some more questions on this now.

Will it be necessary later in the game to have saved some things?
(i.e. will some things not work because an earlier event which is no longer
available be needed)
Will there be some competition were the first to complete something wins a
prize (advantaging those with a save)?

Tomas Clark
tclark@halfrobot.com

(This message contains no official or unreleased information from the LEGO
Company.)

Thank you again.

James (who's now off to explore more of Mata Nui.