 Technic / Bionicle / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
Bionicle events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:37:25 GMT

I have just Calculated a little on the times shown at the bottom of
the arm holding the gem at www.bionicle.com.

the difference between the seconds is below changed to days:

31 days 14 Hours
42 days
61 days
61 days
48 days
30 days
45 days
40 days

1 feb. 20:00 (GSM +1) was the start of the 42 days.

We can now calculate the days of the following ewents:

15 Marts
15 May
15 July
1 September
1 October
15 November
25 December

We can also calculate back to see where the first event happened:

1 January at 6:00 (GSM +1)

This is werry close at new year. If we say that it happened at 0:00 we can
calculate the time zone to GSM -5, that is part of USA and Canada.

The dates at the 1 of an month might then be the release of the sets, so the
first set whitch is now released at 1 feb. is the first event, the realese
of the turaga priests is at 1 sep. and the realese of the rest of the sets
will be 1 oct. Then the rest of the events might be new parts of the history.