 Technic / Bionicle / 1992
1991  |  1993
Subject:
Guardian Armored Issan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:50:22 GMT

Wow!  I didn't even know that this place exsisted until I followed Nicole's
brain removal movies from Mask O Destiny.  Well, I usually post in the Mech
arena on LUGNET but it's nice to get feedback from others too.  And I see
Paul Coombs is doing the same.

So  here's one of a series of MOCs my most recent is called Guardian Armored
Issan (Mountain).  You have to excuse the cheesy name but I was going for a
"Mazinger" type old school feel to the name.  It took about 7 Pohatu and 7
Pahrak to build with only a few extra roborider parts. Here's the link:

Guardian Armore Issan (Mountain)

There are other Guardian Armors too.

Guardian Armored Sansai (Storm)

Guardian Armored Gouka (Hellfire)