 Technic / Bionicle / 1990
Re: New MOC - Goblin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:45:24 GMT

Thanks for the reply, Paul.  I like the Beaster Bunny.  I especially like
the right hand and arm.  I haven't been able to successfully (to my liking)
use the long angled and grooved arms for anything - Woops!  I guess that's
not totally true:  I used them for parts of wings on a couple of MOCs.

The spurs are there for a move called in Mech Warrior (et al) Death from
above.  There are three jet ports sticking out from the back that give the
lift and the object of the move is to come down on the defender using the
spurs to do more damage.

Thanks again,

Paul

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Paul Gyugyi writes:
I like the blue guys "spurs".

Here's one for you:

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Paul Coombs writes:
Finally have a new MOC up on Brickshelf:
I'm experimenting with Bionicle-types with Minifig pilots.

LMKWYT

Paul