 Technic / Bionicle / 1952
1951  |  1953
Subject:
Bionicle comic #4, The Bohrok Awake! (Some questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:14:52 GMT

1.  The Gold Kanohi- How did the Toa get them?  According to Bionicle # 3, gold
masks combine the energies of all 6 masks.  But the Toa didn't have all of the
regular masks before Bionicle #4- Tahu has no mask of levitation, for
example. Were the gold masks somehow a reward for their victory?

2.  The Gold Kanohi, again.  All of the Toa are shown wearing a golden version
of the mask that is included in their set.  Why?  Is this the only gold mask
that they are capable of wearing?

3.  Makuta.  He wasn't eliminated in #3, and it was hinted that he would attack
again.  Yet there's no mention of Makuta in #4, and no Rahi anywhere.  What
happened?

4. Tohunga. Who is that little guy that tells Tahu about the Bohrok, and where
can I buy one?  It looks like he has a dark red mask, which would be really
cool if it exists.

5. Krana.  The Bohrok can't be parted from their Krana, so where did they get
the extra Krana to capture Le-Koro?