 Technic / Bionicle / 1946

Subject:
Ebay prices. This is crazy!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:11:29 GMT

Hey, Lego fans, I was checking out Ebay auctions, when I came up to this
bionicle masks listing. These prices are crazy! Check this out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1707243937

The bidders must be crazy or something, cuz I've never seen prices like this
before (well, except for a classic castle parts auction once...) maybe it's
because those masks are misprinted, but why the high prices?

<<_Matt Hein_>> No. 1112

Re: Ebay prices. This is crazy!!!