 Technic / Bionicle / 1945
1944  |  1946
Subject:
Teaser05 and 06
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:20:36 GMT

Gali: Sorry I'm late.
Kopaka: Here, I have made copies of everyone's
images they brought. Gali, give me the one you
brought so I can copy that one too.
Gali: Here.
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/whatthe05.jpg
Tahu: Here's mine too Kopaka.
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/whatthe06.jpg
Kopaka: Ok everyone should have six image copies.
One of each, including the one you brought with you.
*TO BE CONTINUED*
--
If the above links don't work for some reason, go to
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/toa-mocs.htm